Morriston 'Then and Now'

Picture Set 5 - Woodfield Street

These Photographs show Woodfield Street taken from St. John's Church.

The shop on the left in the old photograph taken around 1910 was Thomas Davies & Son, ironmongers and next door under the sign 'shave' was the barber and tobacconist T. Craven.

This shop which later housed Woolworth's has had several owners over the years.

 

Woodfield Street Road

To see both photographs in black/white, click on the top (colour) photograph click for the Set 6 Swansea Canal.