Morriston 'Then and Now'

Picture Set 2 - Morriston Cross

These Photographs show Morriston Cross looking towards Pentrepoeth Road.

The bottom photograph was taken in 1912 and shows prominently positioned the original Lamb & Flag public house which was demolished in 1930 for road widening and replaced by the present building in 1932.

 

Woodfield Street

To return to the colour version, click on the top photograph again or click for the Set 3 Sway Road.