Morriston 'Then and Now'

Picture Set 2 - Morriston Cross

These Photographs show Morriston Cross looking towards Pentrepoeth Road.

The bottom photograph was taken in 1912 and shows prominently positioned the original Lamb & Flag public house which was demolished in 1930 for road widening and replaced by the present building in 1932.

 

Woodfield Street

To see both photographs in black/white, click on the top (colour) photograph or click for the Set 3 Sway Road.